I, Admiral Bombow, challenge you to demonstrate your paltry knowledge of the Land with my seventh Challenge. Simply answer the twenty questions below. I've even thrown this open to the Land-lubbers of mudii.co.uk, for all the good it may do them. And so there are no site-specific answers - the answers are the same for both mudii.co.uk AND mud2.com!!!!!
Name the rooms from which the following description extracts are taken.
1) "...a pleasant view of a majestic mountain and a castle..."
2) "...dozens of machines of varying degrees of complexity..."
3) "...curious fauna and strange, half-shadowed creatures..."
4) "...a huge, marble-clad citadel surrounded by forest and pasture..."
5) "...a rutted track threading its way through neglected olive groves..."
Which is the odd one out, and why?
1) bee0, swan, goblin10, wolf, ghoul, queen dwarf, rat0, wyvern.
2) poker, logbook, bow, brand7, flute.
3) pot0, pouch0, purse0, sack0, vase2.
4) beautiful, stunning, marvellous, magnificent, glorious.
5) zombie8, vampire, man, thief, ogre, wraith, golem, goblin12.
1) What was made in Lhasa?
2) Where was the man when War was declared?
3) What died before Atlantis sank?
4) What do you associate with Merrie England?
5) Who lives in Coventry?
In all cases, I need the number, and a list, to deter the lucky
1) How many items of treasure start off carried by the undead? (*)
2) How many wild flowers are there? (Hint: You can refer to them as WILDFLOWER)
3) How many different types of potion are there?
4) How many items of silver have writing on them?
5) How many different locations can the bow and the baton start in?
* MUDII.co.uk players should assume that all objects are in play.
Other regular events in the Land:
During a mobile bash, participating mortals try to eliminate all the Land's mobiles. It isn't easy but a successful mobile bash can be worth many thousands of points to the lucky participants.
North American players: 9 PM Eastern every Wednesday
Overseas players: 4PM Eastern every Tuesday
NEW : Sorcerer War - 4PM Eastern on the 2nd Thursday of the month - turn up with a zero point persona (never fear, there's no shortage of wizzes ready to fod you if you need a slot freeing up) and discover the joy of fighting to the death without the fear of point loss. Prizes may be awarded depending on the level of bloodshed, or amusement value, or both.
This Web page copyright © 2002 Viktor T. Toth